Order of Knights of the Cross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of Knights of the Cross

Homepage of the Order of Knights of the Cross

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nominations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Son III
Admin

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Nominations   Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:14 pm

I nominate Jordan Brizendine for the position of Grand Master.
Back to top Go down
Fael57
Admin
Fael57

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:18 pm

I accept your nomination, Sir Son, and wish to make the following:

Grand Commander - Sir Ultima
Grand Chancellor - Sir Son
Grand Hospitaller - Sir James
Seneschal - Sir Facies

All of the above please accept if you wish to hold the position.
Back to top Go down
http://okofthecross.roflforum.net
Son III
Admin

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:24 pm

I accept the nomination.
Back to top Go down
Ignatius IV
Knight
Knight
Ignatius IV

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:56 pm

I accept my nomination to the Office of Seneschal.
Back to top Go down
Ignatius IV
Knight
Knight
Ignatius IV

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Wait, I'm confused.

Is it that when we're nominated and accept, we aquire the Office, or is it that we are going to be placed on ballots and voted upon after we accept?

If it is the latter, I would like to nominate myself for Grand Chancellor, running against Sir Son III.

ALSO
I have it in my mind that, if you are an officer, you cannot be a member of the Grand Chapter. Is this true? If it is, I would like to remove my nomination and run for Grand Chapterman (or whatever the title is), as I enjoy making useful laws.
Back to top Go down
Fael57
Admin
Fael57

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:46 pm

You are placed on the ballot when you have accepted your nomination and have obtained a second. I regret to inform you that you cannot nominate yourself for a position, just like you cannot vote for yourself (remember your statement in the statutes thread?). Furthermore, due to our small membership at this time, the Grand Chapter is not yet active, therefore you cannot run for it. However, in the absence of the Grand Chapter, the Grand Master and Lower Officials (Grand Commander, Grand Chancellor, Grand Hospitaller, and Seneschal) will propose and ratify laws. So, if you become Seneschal, you will still be able to draft laws due to the current state of affairs. I hope this clears up any questions you have Smile

Personally, I ask you to take the Seneschal position. You and Sir Son will be in charge of membership induction and we really need to get the full Cabinet of Officials set up. When we have more members, you can resign your position and try for something else, if you like Wink
Back to top Go down
Ignatius IV
Knight
Knight
Ignatius IV

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:22 pm

OK. Thanks for clearing that up.

I hereby accept my Seneschal nomination.
Back to top Go down
Fael57
Admin
Fael57

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:35 pm

Due to the current low membership levels, I will suspend voting on positions and simply appoint the said person upon the acceptance of their nomination. When we have attained more members, we can have an official vote to confirm these.
Back to top Go down
Fael57
Admin
Fael57

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:43 pm

I withdraw my nominations for Sir Ultima on the grounds that he has left the Order.
Back to top Go down
Ignatius IV
Knight
Knight
Ignatius IV

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:53 pm

I would like to be Clerk of the Grand Chapter, even if I have to resign from my current post as Sensechal. I realize that I can't nominate myself, so I was wondering if someone could nominate me. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
James of Austreneland
Stable Boy
Stable Boy

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Nomination   Nominations I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:01 am

We James, By the Grace of God, King of Austreneland, do humbly accept our nomination.
Back to top Go down
Fael57
Admin
Fael57

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:28 am

Excellent! Welcome to the Order, Sir James Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fael57
Admin
Fael57

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:52 am

I hereby nominate Sir Pemberton for the rank of Officer and the position of Grand Commander. What say you?
Back to top Go down
Casenater
Stable Boy
Stable Boy

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Nomination   Nominations I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:18 pm

I Accept the nomination And i thank you sir Jordan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations I_icon_minitime