Order of Knights of the Cross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of Knights of the Cross

Homepage of the Order of Knights of the Cross

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Leave of Absence Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fael57
Admin
Fael57

GM Leave of Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: GM Leave of Absence Thread   GM Leave of Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:31 pm

I thought it prudent to inform you all that I will be gone the week of June 26 - July 2 as I will be attending Boy Scout camp at the Lake of the Ozarks. I trust that you all can stay together without me, and I'm officially giving my duties to the Grand Chancellor, in the current absence of the Grand Commander, effective 12:00 AM Sunday, June 26 and ending 12:00 AM Sunday, July 3. Good luck, Chancellor.

I leave this thread for future use by myself and any subsequent Grand Masters that require it afro

Last edited by Fael57 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://okofthecross.roflforum.net
Son III
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GM Leave of Absence Thread   GM Leave of Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Duly noted.
Back to top Go down
Fael57
Admin
Fael57

PostSubject: Re: GM Leave of Absence Thread   GM Leave of Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:02 am

Sir Grand Chancellor, you now have Adminship. Should any Officials accept their nominations or any new members show up in my absence, you have my blessing in altering their group membership and/or permissions accordingly. You may also feel free to experiment with forum design, although I ask you to be careful not to accidentally delete anything Razz

May God be with you all.
Back to top Go down
http://okofthecross.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Leave of Absence Thread   GM Leave of Absence Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Leave of Absence Thread
Page 1 of 1