Order of Knights of the Cross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of Knights of the Cross

Homepage of the Order of Knights of the Cross

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Office of Chancery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Son III
Admin

Office of Chancery Empty
PostSubject: Office of Chancery   Office of Chancery I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:26 pm

This is where the gazette will be posted.
Back to top Go down
Ignatius IV
Knight
Knight
Ignatius IV

Office of Chancery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office of Chancery   Office of Chancery I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Firstly:
I think we should simply call it "Chancery" instead of "Office of Chancery". At least, I think we should call it "Office of the Chancery".

Secondly:
As the "Voting Chamber" or "Discussion Area" are sub-areas of the "Grand Chapter" area, I was thinking that the "Chancery" area would be the same as one of these. I believe you're an admin so you could now make one of these "sub-areas".

In the Chancery area, there would be a topic called "I Gazette" meaning that it's the first year published. In January, we would start a new topic "II Gazette" for 2012, and so on.

I hope this clears up my original idea. What say you?
Back to top Go down
Fael57
Admin
Fael57

Office of Chancery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office of Chancery   Office of Chancery I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Duly noted and complying.
Back to top Go down
http://okofthecross.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

Office of Chancery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office of Chancery   Office of Chancery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Office of Chancery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of Knights of the Cross :: Archive :: Archive :: Grand Chapter :: Chancery-
Jump to: