Order of Knights of the Cross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of Knights of the Cross

Homepage of the Order of Knights of the Cross

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Presentation (Sir Son, Sir Ignatius)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fael57
Admin
Fael57

Presentation (Sir Son, Sir Ignatius) Empty
PostSubject: Presentation (Sir Son, Sir Ignatius)   Presentation (Sir Son, Sir Ignatius) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:28 pm

And now, for the following reasons I will present both Sir Son III and Sir Ignatius IV with the award of the Gold Cross:

Sir Son – For especially meritorious service in co-authorship of the Charter of the Order, assistance in development of the Order budget, and performance of his duties as Grand Chancellor to the fullest degree, as well as single-handedly and generously offering to provide the Order with a physical Chapter House and a sizable donation with which to buy personal effects for the entire membership.

Sir Ignatius – For outstanding conduct in co-authorship of the Charter of the Order, development of the Statutes, the Chancery, and the annual Gazette, and continually innovative and creative ideas regarding the organization and internal workings of the Order.

Congratulations, gentlemen!

Presentation (Sir Son, Sir Ignatius) 17173366
Back to top Go down
http://okofthecross.roflforum.net
Ignatius IV
Knight
Knight
Ignatius IV

PostSubject: Re: Presentation (Sir Son, Sir Ignatius)   Presentation (Sir Son, Sir Ignatius) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:38 pm

I am most honored. Thanks be to God (and you!).
Back to top Go down
Son III
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Presentation (Sir Son, Sir Ignatius)   Presentation (Sir Son, Sir Ignatius) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:58 pm

How could I not graciously accept your generous present? Thank you, thank you, I accept.
Back to top Go down
Fael57
Admin
Fael57

PostSubject: Re: Presentation (Sir Son, Sir Ignatius)   Presentation (Sir Son, Sir Ignatius) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:15 pm

The pleasure is all mine, Brothers, but you don't need to thank me. You earned it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://okofthecross.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presentation (Sir Son, Sir Ignatius)   Presentation (Sir Son, Sir Ignatius) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presentation (Sir Son, Sir Ignatius)
Page 1 of 1