Order of Knights of the Cross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of Knights of the Cross

Homepage of the Order of Knights of the Cross

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Amendment [to the Charter]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ignatius IV
Knight
Knight
Ignatius IV

I Amendment [to the Charter] Empty
PostSubject: I Amendment [to the Charter]   I Amendment [to the Charter] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:44 am

I propose the following Amendment to the Charter:

Quote :
I AMENDMENT
Article V, Section I, Clause II is amended by supplanting "term." with "term after membership in the Order reaches eight."

So the amended Clause II would read

Clause II
No person may hold or run for more than one position per term after membership in the Order reaches eight.

I propose this because I think we should fill all open positions, but we can't under current law due to lack of members.
Back to top Go down
Son III
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Amendment [to the Charter]   I Amendment [to the Charter] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:04 pm

No, I don't think I support... I mean, we have thus far been able to perform all manner of duties and functions with each in his own, single office. I understand your reasoning, but as it is a temporary clause by nature, and seems (today, at least) to be unnecessary, I say nay.
Back to top Go down
Fael57
Admin
Fael57

PostSubject: Re: I Amendment [to the Charter]   I Amendment [to the Charter] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:48 pm

I, too, disagree. Since we have so few members, all of these positions need not be filled. We can simply perform the necessary duties until more members can be found. Please understand my reasoning.
Back to top Go down
http://okofthecross.roflforum.net
Ignatius IV
Knight
Knight
Ignatius IV

PostSubject: Re: I Amendment [to the Charter]   I Amendment [to the Charter] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:13 am

OK. In that case, I'd like to be Acting Clerk of the Grand Chapter.
Back to top Go down
Fael57
Admin
Fael57

PostSubject: Re: I Amendment [to the Charter]   I Amendment [to the Charter] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:36 am

That sounds more reasonable. Very well then Smile
Back to top Go down
http://okofthecross.roflforum.net
Son III
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Amendment [to the Charter]   I Amendment [to the Charter] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:36 pm

I'm good with that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Amendment [to the Charter]   I Amendment [to the Charter] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Amendment [to the Charter]
Page 1 of 1