Order of Knights of the Cross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of Knights of the Cross

Homepage of the Order of Knights of the Cross

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Executive Awards?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fael57
Admin
Fael57

Executive Awards? Empty
PostSubject: Executive Awards?   Executive Awards? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:01 pm

Since Order Merits are to be presented by the Grand Chapter, I would like to open the door for executive awards that may be given by the executive Officials without requiring the Chapter's authority. I believe these should be allowed in the event that an individual who deserves recognition is not given it by the Grand Chapter due to the Chapter's attention being focused on more important matters, the Chapter refusing to recognize the individual, or the meritorious actions having been undertaken by the individual having benefited the Grand Master or other Officials rather than the entire Order.

Here is my suggested award to fill this need:

Executive Awards? Gmck
Grand Magisterial Commendation
Awarded for: Outstanding service to the Grand Master and/or other executive Officials via defending the Order, upholding the Charter, or demonstrating admirable qualities warranting recognition

Any thoughts?

P.S.- This award would follow Order Merits and precede Brotherhood honors in the order of precedence.
Back to top Go down
http://okofthecross.roflforum.net
Son III
Admin

Executive Awards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Executive Awards?   Executive Awards? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:53 pm

I wholeheartedly support!
Back to top Go down
Ignatius IV
Knight
Knight
Ignatius IV

Executive Awards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Executive Awards?   Executive Awards? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:54 pm

yea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Executive Awards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Executive Awards?   Executive Awards? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Executive Awards?
Page 1 of 1