Order of Knights of the Cross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of Knights of the Cross

Homepage of the Order of Knights of the Cross

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inquisition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Son III
Admin

Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Inquisition   Inquisition I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:16 pm

Sir Grand Master, I propose an official inquisition into the membership of Sancta Faciēs on the grounds of heresy.

May there be a hearing on this matter?
Back to top Go down
Ignatius IV
Knight
Knight
Ignatius IV

Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquisition   Inquisition I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:00 am

Why am I a heretic? Just because I didn't want folks who believe in evolution (the vast majority of Christians) to be excluded? I like creation science, I was just being conciliatory.

Or am I a heretic because I'm a Catholic? If that's the case, I'll gladly leave the Order because I WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BECAUSE I'M A CATHOLIC.
Back to top Go down
Son III
Admin

Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquisition   Inquisition I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:41 pm

I had no knowledge of the fact that you were a Catholic. In fact, I would have suspected you weren't, as most Catholics I know would not say the first 11 chapters of Genesis are not necessarily to be considered true.

I do not object to Catholics in the Order, I object to counterproductive concessions made for those who deny the Word of God, which you appear to have done.

P.S. Your reaction is understandable, and I hope you understand, as it seems you do, my position on the
matter.

Last edited by Son III on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ignatius IV
Knight
Knight
Ignatius IV

Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquisition   Inquisition I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:48 pm

OK, fair enough.

FYI: The official teaching of the Catholic Church is that you can believe in the literal interpretation of the first 11 chapters, or you're free to believe in evolution and the like. My Church has not made a doctrinal or dogmatic statement on the matter, and thus I'm free to believe in either.
Back to top Go down
Fael57
Admin
Fael57

Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquisition   Inquisition I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Well, it seems you gentlemen have come to an agreement without need of my intervention. Good job Smile
Back to top Go down
http://okofthecross.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquisition   Inquisition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inquisition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of Knights of the Cross :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: