Order of Knights of the Cross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of Knights of the Cross

Homepage of the Order of Knights of the Cross

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Catholic Brotherhood!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ignatius IV
Knight
Knight
Ignatius IV

Welcome to the Catholic Brotherhood! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Catholic Brotherhood!   Welcome to the Catholic Brotherhood! I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:44 am

Welcome the the Catholic Brotherhood! [the rest removed because I had wrong idea]

Last edited by Sancta Faciēs on Mon May 23, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fael57
Admin
Fael57

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Catholic Brotherhood!   Welcome to the Catholic Brotherhood! I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:55 am

Sorry for the Protestant invasion Razz

Nice job getting things started Wink I believe that I failed to mention the purpose of these groups. Discussion about your Church is, of course, encouraged, but the main reason for these Brotherhoods is to unite members of the same denomination for gaining office in the Order (like a political party) and so that you may support each other in case of discrimination (which will then be dealt with by Order administration if your group makes a collective complaint). You are also charged with recruiting more Order members from your Church (I realize this may be difficult, but the word "triumph" starts with "try"...). Finally, you can present your own awards and make your own rules (as long as they don't conflict with the Order's Charter or directives), so in a sense you are like a mini-Order.

I hope you understand all of this What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://okofthecross.roflforum.net
Ignatius IV
Knight
Knight
Ignatius IV

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Catholic Brotherhood!   Welcome to the Catholic Brotherhood! I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:27 am

Thanks for clearing that up. I didn't see any posts in the Baptist one, so I didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Fael57
Admin
Fael57

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Catholic Brotherhood!   Welcome to the Catholic Brotherhood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Perfectly understandable Smile
Back to top Go down
http://okofthecross.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Catholic Brotherhood!   Welcome to the Catholic Brotherhood! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Catholic Brotherhood!
Page 1 of 1