Order of Knights of the Cross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homepage of the Order of Knights of the Cross

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Fellow Christains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christainboy101
Stable Boy
Stable Boy

Hello Fellow Christains Empty
PostSubject: Hello Fellow Christains   Hello Fellow Christains I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:14 pm

My name is Nick Pace and I am to a Christain. I was invited by Fael57 and I have come a liking to this group. I am 16 Years old and go to FBC (First Baptist Church). I am from California, Missouri. I would like to join your ranks to be in one of your high ranks. As said to me at school, Fael57 has offered a high rank of the grand councle. I hope you can come to a conclution on what i will be.

MAY JESUS BE HERE FOR ALL OF US
PRAISE HIM

Sincerely,
Nick Pace
(Christainboy101)

Last edited by Christainboy101 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fael57
Admin
Fael57

Hello Fellow Christains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Christains   Hello Fellow Christains I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:30 am

Erm, I believe you are mistaken, as it is I who invited you, not Sir Son (sorry if you are confused, Sir Grand Chancellor: it is clear I didn't explain everything correctly Embarassed ). Monsieur Pace, I do not wish to be rude or to discourage you from posting here, but I would ask that you spend some time editing your post so as to reduce the amount of misspelled words and the like so that others who read it will not have trouble understanding you Wink I know it is your first time on a message board like this, so don't worry too much about it Smile

Furthermore, I am pleased that you are enthusiastic, but we do not "offer" high ranks to random individuals: you have to earn them. However, I can tell you that it is relatively easy at this point to advance rather far in the Order due to our low membership.

You are welcome here among us, and with the approval of the Grand Chancellor (Sir Son), you may become an official member. Thank you and good day.

Humbly yours,
Sir Jordan Brizendine
Grand Master
Back to top Go down
http://okofthecross.roflforum.net

Hello Fellow Christains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of Knights of the Cross :: Order of Knights of the Cross :: Become A Member-
Jump to: